The Rural Development Bank (RDB) is currently seeking for qualified candidates for the following position:
- Position : Marketing Design and Advertising
- Work Place : Phnom Penh
- Closing Date : ថ្ងៃចន្ទ ១កើត ខែជេស្ឋ ឆ្នាំកុរ ឯកស័ក ព.ស.២៥៦៣ ត្រូវថ្ងៃទី ០៣ ខែ មិថុនា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៩
Key Duties & Responsibilities
A. Key responsibilities of marketing artwork design
- Initiate and design various marketing artworks such as leaflet, notebook, calendar, eco bag, annual report, or so on.
- Work with suppliers for production of any advertising materials.
- Initiate and develop ads artwork or digital marketing materials to promote on social media.
- Support team for marketing events.
B. Key responsibilities of marketing adverting through social media and website
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, so on.
- Track and analyze the bank’s social media page and do a quarterly report.
- Track and manage customer’s inquiries on the bank’s social media pages and communicate with related departments to response on time.
- Advertise and Update the bank’s website regularly.
- Initiate idea and write Blog post relating to Banking/Agricultural Sector to post on website and social media page of the bank
- Develop and implement video marketing about customer’s success story and/or public holidays.
- Implement Email marketing to customers or stakeholders.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Candidates must have the followings advantages :
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic design or related fields
- At least 1 year of experience in graphic design, and social media promotion is a plus
- Skill in Microsoft office Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design…….
- Knowledge in video creating
- Ability to prepare Khmer text
- Be patient, hardworking, honest, positive-mindset, aggressive
- Fresh university graduated are highly recommended to apply
Salary and other Benefit
- A competitive salary based on market
- Salary increment, annual bonus
- Good working condition with HR policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law
- Training and development opportunities
Interested candidates may submit CV and Cover letter to address below:
Rural Development Bank
Human Resource Department
# 9-13, St 7, Sangkat ChaktomukPhnom Penh , Cambodia
Email : email@example.com
Note ៖ Candidates Shortlist will be interview at our Head Office Building# 9-13,St 7, Sangkat Charomuk Phnom Penh .For more Information Please contact: 023 220 810 , 010 611 960 (Working Time )