The Rural Development Bank (RDB) is currently seeking for qualified candidates for the following position:
|Work Place||:||Phnom Penh|
|Closing Date||:||ថ្ងៃអាទិត្យ ៣រោច ខែភទ្របទ ឆ្នាំកុរ ឯកស័ក ព.ស ២៥៦៣ ថ្ងៃទី ១៨ ខែ សីហា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៩|
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Design various marketing artworks of bank’s products and marketing tools such as leaflet, notebook, calendar, eco bag, banner, annual report, and others.
- Work with suppliers for production of any advertising materials on time and effectively.
- Initiate and develop ads artwork or digital marketing materials to promote on bank’s website and social media pages.
- Develop video marketing about customer’s success story and/or public holidays and others.
- Support team for marketing events.
- Cooperate with marketing team and develop new approaches to create innovative graphic design for branding the bank.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Job Qualification and Competency
Candidates must have the followings advantages :
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic design or Bachelor of Arts or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in graphic design.
- Skill in Microsoft office Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design…….
- Knowledge in video creating.
- Be able to read and write English.
- Demonstrate a high capability of creativity, visual and conceptual.
- Be patient, hardworking, honest, positive-mindset, aggressive.
- Strong communication and team building skills.
Salary and other Benefit
- A competitive salary based on competency.
- Salary increment, annual bonus
- Offer Scholarship, Training and development opportunities.
- HR policies comply with Cambodian Labor Law and other regulation.
Interested candidates may submit CV and Cover letter to address below:
Rural Development Bank
Human Resource Department
# 9-13, St 7, Sangkat ChaktomukPhnom Penh , Cambodia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note ៖ Candidates Shortlist will be interview at our Head Office Building# 9-13,St 7, Sangkat Charomuk Phnom Penh .For more Information Please contact: 023 220 810 , 010 611 960 (Working Time )